- The popular folding knife KA-Bar Dozier with the AUS 8A steel blade opened by thumb with a hole at its base.
Clip Point-type blade is made of high quality AUS-8A stainless steel.
The knife opens with a very easy to use thumb notch. Against accidental blade closing protects a solid Lock Back.
Non-slip texture linings in Black color are made of durable Zytel® polymer.
The knife has a stainless steel clip and lanyard hole. Clip can be mounted on the left or right side of the handle.
- Light and durable construction
- AUS-8A stainless steel blade
- Solid Back Lock
- Opened with a thumb notch in the blade
- Equipped with a steel clip for easy portability
|Steel||AUS-8A Stainless Steel|
|Overall length||184 mm|
|Closed length||118 mm|
|Blade length||76 mm|
|Blade thickness||3 mm|
|Head's profile||Clip Point|
Write your opinion