A large Heavy Duty survival knife from the well-known Ka-Bar company with a wide blade and even wider applications. The very design of the knife was created with survival in mind. The blade features a Warthog blade profile and rounded sill, and Hidden Tang construction, topped with a Kraton G® polymer handle. The overall design provides the right characteristics for accomplishing tasks in the field. The dimensions allow for versatile use from cutting bushes and branches to use as a makeshift shovel. The center of gravity is at the hilt - the contact between the blade and the handle.
The tang blade is made from a single piece of 1085 Carbon steel, coated with a black coating to prevent glare and corrosion. The handle is made of Kraton G® thermoplastic material, so it feels great even in a wet or dirty hand. It comes with a cordura sheath with a polymer tip and metal fasteners that can be pulled over a belt up to 120mm wide.
- Survival knife with a wide blade
- Multiple uses from cutting branches to digging
- Balanced center of gravity
- 1085 carbon steel blade
- Warthog head profile
- Knife made of one piece of metal with a handle coated with sturdy Kraton G® polymer
- Hole in the foot of the handle through which a rope or paracord can be threaded
- Cordura sheath that can be worn on the belt
- Knife and sheath in matte black
|Carbon steel 1085
|Thickness of blade