Overall length: 323 mm
Blade length: 200 mm
Blade thickness: 4.2 mm
Blade style: Modified Tanto
Hardness: 56-58 HRC
Handle: Kraton G®
Weight: 340 g
The KA-BAR 1266 Modified Tanto is a new take on a classic blade design. Made with our famous 1095 Cro-Van steel.
The 1266 has a Kraton G handle, a synthetic material that holds up in the elements. The Modified Tanto comes with a rugged glass-filled nylon sheath.
The KA-BAR 1266 Modified Tanto is proudly made in the USA.
- Made of Cro-Van 1095 steel
- Sheath made of durable composite GFN-PA66 (nylon with fibreglass)
- Modified Tanto blade, with reinforced strength and punching capacity
- Black anti-reflective coating of the blade
- Ready for a wide range of applications
- The handguard protects fingers
- Handle made of non-slip thermoplastic material Kraton G®
- Based on renowned USMC knife
- Manufactured in the USA
Write your opinion