Original Ka-Bar 1217 USMC The Legend - surely the most famous knife in the world
It was created for the needs of the US Army during World War II. Until today, in a slightly changed version, it performs well both in civil and military applications. It has become a cult knife thanks to the great versatility of applications and perfectly selected materials.
Ka-Bar USMC The Legend military knife - the highest quality
The knife is made of one piece of high quality Cro-Van 1095 steel. The smooth blade with the characteristic Clip Point shape, shallow groove and embossed letters "USMC" is covered with a black, anti-reflective coating.
Ka-Bar 1217 USMC Fighting Utility - Marine knife with sheath and natural leather handle
The handle is made of pressure-pressed pieces of buffalo leather. A steel handguard prevents the hand from slipping onto the blade. The set includes a brown buffalo leather scabbard.
- A cult knife based on a World War II design
- Made from one piece of Cro-Van 1095 steel
- Blade with Clip Point profile
- Blade with black anti-reflective coating
- The handle is made of pressed pieces of buffalo leather
- Equipped with a cross guard to increase user safety
- Comes with a leather sheath
- Lifetime warranty
- NSN: 1095-01-581-9100 KNIFE-COMBAT